PTE 21 Day Challenge
- Drop down questions
- Re-order paragraphs (referral based solutions)
- Multiple choice questions single answer (Writer opinion, MI strategy)
- Fill in the blanks (must know collocations based repetitive questions)
- Multiple choice questions multiple answer (elimination strategy)
- Re-order paragraphs (5 finger strategy)
- Re-order paragraphs (information based organisation)
- Fill in the blanks (essential grammar based repetitive questions)
- Multiple choice questions single answer (percentage strategy)
- Sequential Summary
- 2 Writing summary based grammar lessons
- Do’s and Don’ts for writing summary lesson
- Discuss and opinion with structure and sample
- Agree-Disagree with structure and sample
- 50-word long summary
- 35-word short summary
- 75-word long summary
- Comparison summary
- Cause, effect and solution with structure and sample
- Advantages and disadvantages with structure and sample
- Describe image
- Describe Tables
- Describe Line & bar Graphs
- Describe Life-cycle & process charts
- Describe Pie charts
- Describe Re-tell lecture
- Describe image
- Describe Maps & pictures
- Describe Combination graphs
- Describe Organisational charts
- Describe Layouts & diagrams
- Repeat sentence
- Read aloud
- Answer short question
- Highlight the correct summary (both types Moodle based)
- Summarize spoken text (with must have high 9 level structure)
- Write from dictation (both types Moodle based)
- Multiple choice (both types Moodle based)
- Fill the blanks (both types Moodle based)
- Select missing word (both types Moodle based)
- Highlight incorrect words (both types Moodle based)
Q. Whom is it for ?
Ans. Please check the video.
Q. When is it starting ?
Ans. It is structured in a way that a student can start any Monday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Q. Is it available online too ?
Ans. Yes, it is available online too.
Q. How much do I have to Study ?
Ans. About t 4.5 hours for first 8 days and 3 .5 hours thereafter for rest of the Course.
Q. Do I have to attend all the classes in the campus?
Ans. You can choose either complete In class, Complete Online or Blended (half online half inclass) Course.
Q. How long are the Classes ?
Ans. About 2 hours class and 2.5 hour practice for first 8 days and combined 3.5 hours thereafter.
Q What are the class timings ?
Ans: Morning 10.30am-1.00Pm and Evening 5.30pm-8.00Pm
Q Will every student get $117 worth PTE Platinum kit ?
Ans: Yes, every student, who enrols in this course, will get $117 worth PTE Platinum kit that has 3 scored mock exams.
Q How do I enrol ?
Ans. Contact us via whatsapp at 0433 597 968
Q: Will my course expire after 21 days.
Ans: Since it is a very intensive course, very likely, you will achieve your desired score after this course, and you won’t need it anymore. However, in case if you aren’t able to achieve your score after this course, we will teach you for free until you do get the score.
HELP YOUR FRIENDS, WHO MAY NEED HELP, BY TAGGING THEM AND LETTING THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS COURSE, AND WE WILL SEND YOU FREE NEW PRACTICE MATERIAL AND PRACTICE TESTS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 894
- Assessments Yes
Must Go With The Following Lecture Before Starting The Course
INTRODUCTION - 21 DAY CHALLENGE COURSE
- INTRODUCTION + LIVE LESSON
- Fill in the Blanks – IDC Strategy + Activities 1 and 2
- Read Aloud + Describe Image – Layer Based Template + Activity 3
- Fill in the Blanks – Grammar Lesson + Activities 4 and 5
- Write From Dictation + Repeat Sentence + Activity 6
- Essay Writing – Advantages & Disadvantages – Template + Sample + Practice Topics
- Reading Blanks + Activities 7,8 and 9
- Describe Image – Number Based + Read Aloud + Activities 10 and 11
- Retell Lecture + Summarize Spoken Text + Activities 12 and 13
- Listening – Fill in the Blanks + Highlight Incorrect Words + Spellings + Activities 14 and 15
- Essay Writing – Discussion & Opinion – Template + Sample + Practice Topics
- Reorder Paragraph – Based on Information Provided + Activities 16 and 17
- Answer Short Question – Activity 18
- Summarize Written Text – Activities 19 and 20
- Write From Dictation + Repeat Sentence + Reorder Paragraph + Activities 21, 22 and 23
- Highlight Correct Summary + Select Missing Word + Activity 24
- Listening MCQ (Single answer) and MCQ (Multiple answers) – Activity 25
- Reading – MCQ (Single answer) and MCQ (Multiple answers) – Activity 26
- Summarize Spoken Text – Activity 27 + Reading & Writing – Fill in the Blanks – Activity 28
Weekly Live Lessons